Sunday, May 20, 2012

movies


I’ve seen some excellent movies in the past few weeks. The Hunger Games, which I’m sure you’ve heard of. (If you haven’t you’re not the type of person to be reading this blog… or be on the internet at all… right?) It was super exciting. Jennifer Lawrence is my new girl crush.


I’ve also seen The Avengers which might be my favorite movie of all time. Mostly because there’s enough eye candy to tide you over for the rest of the year. I’m not a huge “super-hero” fan either. Batman is too scary and Spiderman seems like a tool to me. (Can’t wait to Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone remake it though.) But the actors and actresses in this movie really do a fantastic job. And Robert Downey Jr. is a god.

Steve Rogers: Big man in a suit of armour. Take that off, what are you?
Tony Stark: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. 



21 Jump Street. Totally unrealistic but fucking hilarious. Seriously. Channing Tatum + Jonah Hill = dream team. Love the fact that Jonah Hill is still funny even when skinny. Was totally skeptical about that. Fun fact: did you know that Eric (popular/dealer kid) is James Franco’s little brother??


"Get ready to be two badass motherfuckers."

No comments:

Post a Comment