Sunday, May 20, 2012

summer!


I’m so excited. I’ll be spending this summer in Newport, RI. (and I already have a killer tan!) Living with my boyfriend. And although I haven’t technically found a job yet I’m hoping I’ll be nannying for an adorable family. (here’s hoping) But I am absolutely positive that this summer will be the best ever. All my friends and I will finally be in the same town for the whole summer. My boyfriend is not leaving for ANY part of the summer and thus don’t have to be in a long distance relationship for any of the summer. It’s the last summer before I go to college and my boyfriend and I go our separate ways. 8 hours separate to be exact. I’m determined for this to be the best summer of my life. I need to remember that after a year with only long distance friendships and absolutely no drama, adjusting back may take some time. I vow to let drama roll off my back this summer. I refuse to get caught up in anything that might detract from my summer of perfection. I also vow to go running at least 3 times a week. I’m losing 10 lbs. IMMEDIATELY. I also vow to eat healthy. Besides my occasional donut I will cut out my usual pile of junk food. I’m replacing my Hostess with hummus and pita and apples and peanut butter. I can do this. Right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment